- Wood Windows
- Fiberglass Ultra-Line
- Vinyl Windows
- Aluminum Windows
Fiberglass been known to be impervious to the heat, cold, water, salt air, and ultraviolet rays.
Similar to wood windows, fiberglass can be painted but doesn’t require any treatment to stop rotting and decay. If durability if your primary goal then consider our fiberglass “Ultra Series” for your home.
Action Window & Door can walk you through the pros & cons of this material to help you decide if it is the best choice for you.
Benefits of Fiberglass Windows
- Ultimate in durability
- Extremely strong—can hold large expanses of glass
- PVirtually maintenance-free
- Expand and contract very little with temperature changes
- Won’t decay
- Conducts minimal heat and cold
- Available in a variety of factory-painted colors