A modern vinyl window with a traditional wide frame style that provides the appearance of classic wood windows. Triple-stepped slope helps drive water away from the sill.
A fusion-welded frame and sash provide increased strength, while a classic, wide frame provides the appearance of wood windows. The Simonton Madeira™ Double Hung will enhance your home with exclusive features, including:
- Lap-Lok® meeting rail overlaps and interlocks to seal tightly and inhibit air and water infiltration
- The triple-stepped, sloped Simonton Sill® drives water away from your home
- Lift rail molded into the sash for greater stability
- Tilt-in/lift-out sash for easy cleaning
- Easy-glide sash for smooth operation
- A wider frame design offers the traditional proportions of a wood window
Request A Quote!
Fill out the form below and Action Window will provide a free, no-obligation price quote. It’s as simple as that!
We are a licensed and insured window and door installation company as well as an authorized Simonton dealer and service repair company.
We specialize in retrofit window applications and are backed by 25+ years of construction experience. We provide windows and doors with the best warranty in the market.
Simonton’s DaylightMax product line offers a Double Lifetime Transferable warranty that includes accidental Glass Breakage, with no deductibles or out of pocket costs to you, the customer.
Simonton’s Super Service and Service Solutions teams earn their names and Simonton has been ranked the best in customer service four years in a row. We also install products by ThermaTru, Escon Doors, and Superior Windows & Doors and our repertoire includes windows, sliding patio doors, French doors, entry doors, and interior doors. We provide free in-home estimates and service all of San Diego County. Please contact us today for your free in-home estimate!